搜尋此網誌

2010年3月6日 星期六

Leçion vingt-sept 27

Mar 06 2010 Saturday

The medicines make me dizzy. I need better ones.


J’ai très mal à la gorge.

I’ve got a really sore throat.


Il faut de les comprimés.

I need tablets (lozenges).


Key words:

J’ai mal à... – My ... hurts

La gorge – throat

La capsule - capsule

Le désinfectant – disinfectant

Vous avez…? – Do you have ... ?

La t^ete – head

Le ventre – stomach


If I am also having a trouble with my stomach, then I should ask the chemist:

J’ai mal à le ventre. Vous avez quelque chose pour ça ?

My stomach hurts. Do you have anything for that?


Despite I spent more (1.5 hours) on today’s session, I am content with what I’ve learned. It’s always fun to discover and learn.

2 則留言:

  1. Hope you are getting well soon :)
    I just wonder where did you find the phrases for being ill...I tried to do that the other day but was not very successful...

    回覆刪除
  2. I skipped a few chapters :P

    Here is the link to the words:

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/french/lj/chemist/vocabulary/onepage.shtml

    http://www.languageguide.org/im/med/fr/

    回覆刪除