搜尋此網誌

2010年3月4日 星期四

Leçion vingt-cinq 25

Mar 04 2010 Thursday

Today I learned how to order food… Finally, I learned something that I can actually depend on it. Although the wording is simple and the sentence is not complicated at all, I find today’s session very important. My life depends on it if I ever set food in France. Here is a list of new and essential new vocabs or phrases:

Le plat du jour the dish of the day

L’addition, s’il vous pla the bill, please

Vous avez choisi ?(asked by the waiter) - Are you ready to order?

Pour une personne - For one

Une carafe d’eau - a jug of water

Un pot de vin - a small bottle of vine

I am very sleepy when I am go through this session. I don’t think I can remember all the new phrases today, but at least I can recognize the words or word sequences and tell the meaning. One step at a time, I will finish them all in time.

沒有留言:

張貼留言